Here at our O2 store in Didcot, we have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, dynamic, and talented Sales Advisor to join our team. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and you will receive a highly competitive salary of £15,000 - £18,532.80 per annum + bonus (average OTE £21k).
We are TTMPSL - O2’s biggest Franchise, we’re well established and successfully operate a large number of O2 retail stores across the whole of the UK, engaging with nearly 400 employees in the roles of Sales Advisors, Guru’s, Sales Floor Managers, Store Managers and Senior Managers – we are a great team of people to work with!
Working hours: 40 hours per week over 5 days. Weekends included.
Benefits of becoming our Sales Advisor:
- Competitive bonus structure with potential earnings of around £20,000 per annum plus
- Excellent promotional opportunities for motivated individuals
- Fantastic Career Opportunities
- Full training provided
Key responsibilities of our Sales Advisor:
- Ensure that you and the store consistently deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Provide on-going technical support to deliver the shopping experience that creates fans
- Support the implementation and execution of all new and existing products, as well as services training
- Ensure that you are up to date with a diversity of products and services in your role model as a Brand Advocate of o2
- Support the store exceeding performance targets set on a quarterly basis on products
- Ensure all processes are consistently adhered to including contract and sales completion, stock and cash handling and completion of general administration tasks
- Ensure the merchandising, appearance of the store, self and team is of the highest standard as per the requirements of the 'store standards audit’
What we are looking for in Sales Advisor:
- Experience of working in a technical telephonic capacity
- Ability to demonstrate proven results of achieving targets and key performance indicators
- Clear communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must also be able to deal with queries regarding the workings of mobile phones confidently
Key Performance Indicators of our Sales Advisor:
- Store / Personal Targets achieved
- Increased profitability against targets
- Audit results within company expectations
To apply, either hand a CV in at the store or, if preferred, visit the Indeed website where the vacancy is listed.