TTMPS (O2 franchise) - Technology Advisor (Guru)
Salary: From £15,000 – 17,080 basic.
Job type:Full time hours.
Do you have a passion for technology? Do you enjoy helping others by sharing your technical know-how? O2 is one of the world’s most innovative and prestigious companies putting customers at the heart of everything they do. TTMPSL are O2’s largest franchise - operating 37 retail stores across the UK.
What we offer:
- Lucrative earning potential with uncapped bonus.
- Staff discount on products and accessories, plus friends & family discount.
- Flexible hours available in line with business needs.
- Excellent promotional opportunities for motivated individuals.
- Full training including product training provided and continuous development.
- Induction course for all new starters.
- To support the implementation and execution of all new and existing products, as well as services training.
- Ensure that you are up to date with a diversity of products/services as a Brand Advocate of O2.
- Provide advice, inspire and educate customers about O2’s products and services.
- To establish customer needs by translating these into a bespoke lifestyle solution.
- Deliver WOW showcase demonstrations to customers creating a great overall experience, leading to a desire to buy O2 products and services.
- Establish and maintain trusted relationships with new and existing O2 customers, creating loyalty and sales opportunities.
- Explain complex products and services which customers understand.
- Resolve customer’s complex technical issues.
- Provide a world class customer experience through O2’s current and future products/services.
- Engaging with the customer at all times by focusing on the latest technological advances.
- Organise local community events
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent customer service and clear communication skills.
- Ability to train others and have excellent presentation skills.
- Have a sound and up to date knowledge of competitor activity, as well as the latest industry trends, products and services.
- Have expert knowledge in all O2 propositions such as Business Broadband, Value Added Services and Devices.
- Understand all forms of ‘Connectivity’ i.e. 4G, Mobile Broadband, Wi-fi, etc …and always be up to speed with the latest developments.
- Be an avid contributor to Social Networking sites and a continuous follower of the latest cyber space trends.
- Be excited and passionate about new technology and share this enthusiasm with your customers and colleagues alike.
- Be pro-active by highlighting growth opportunities within your local area and escalate these to the management team.
- Ability to demonstrate proven results of achieving targets and key performance indicators.
Our teams are at the forefront of everything we do, and we are always looking out for talented people to join our teams. Just like our customers we want to offer our employees a great experience whilst they are with us, so besides the amazing benefits, rewards and great training, there is so much more to what we do.
To apply, either take your CV to the store or email them on Didcot@talk-o2.com